We launched The Blitz Growth Podcast in 2021 and published more than 30 episodes.
The podcast features incredible guests from expert marketers to content creators. It was an absolute pleasure speaking to these amazing people who were more than willing to share their stories and growth strategies with us.
To celebrate our first year in podcasting, we decided to compile a list of our Top Blitz Growth Podcast Episodes of 2021.
If you are new to our podcast, then this list will be the perfect place to start. If you are one of our valued subscribers, we thank you for listening and hope you stick around for more this year!
Here are our top podcast episodes for 2021 (in no particular order).
- 1. Growth Hacking For Beginners: Course & LinkedIn Marketing w/ Maja – EP28
- 2. How Jenny J Built Her Fitness Empire and Got Deals with Nike, Bowflex & Popsugar – EP26
- 3. Neil Patel Breaks Down How To Spend Your Time Producing and Promoting Content – EP19
- 4. Peek Inside Brand Deals And Legal Contracts For Influencers – EP23
- 5. Laying the Foundation for Building a Successful Brand – EP24
- 6. The Pros and Cons of Starting a Digital and Physical Product Store in the Fitness Space W/ Karina – EP29
- 7. How Ally Gong Started An Online Business & Self-Published Books As A Recent College Graduate – EP22
FREE DOWNLOAD: Get all Our Contest & Giveaway Marketing Guides, Checklists, and tutorials that have helped 100’s of brands collect 15k+ emails in under 21 days!
1. Growth Hacking For Beginners: Course & LinkedIn Marketing w/ Maja – EP28
Jack and Maja get deep into the best growth strategies for your brand. What works and what doesn’t.
Maja Voje is an expert growth adviser that has worked with Google and Rocket Internet. She is best known for her 5-star Udemy growth marketing course that attracted over 51k students.
We first discovered Maja at growthhackers.com, an exceptional community of growth and marketing experts that Maja helped develop. As a result, Maja was kind enough to share with us her biggest milestones at Growth Hackers, and the most effective growth tactics she used to achieve those milestones.
This episode is ideal for business owners and fans of growth culture.
- Breaking down “Growth Hacking.”
- The experiments needed to understand what growth hacking is.
- Importance of SMS Marketing.
2. How Jenny J Built Her Fitness Empire and Got Deals with Nike, Bowflex & Popsugar – EP26
Jenny explains to Jack the process of developing a fanbase online around your personal brand.
Jenny Jaucian (also known as Jenny J) is a fitness instructor and influencer that helps people lead healthier lives with her workouts, meal plans, and fitness classes. She has been featured by massive brands like Nike, Bowflex, and more.
Jenny built a massive brand for herself on social media (she has over 800k followers on TikTok). She uses content to successfully guide her audience to her meal plans and weight loss programs on her site (jennyjfitness.com).
This episode is ideal for entrepreneurs or influencers looking to monetize an online audience and build a personal e-commerce brand.
- Building a monetizable fanbase online.
- Creating value for your fans.
- Developing products for a targeted audience.
3. Neil Patel Breaks Down How To Spend Your Time Producing and Promoting Content – EP19
Neil and Jack consider the importance of building a brand and multiple products. They also explore the idea of long-term growth over short-term wins.
Neil Patel is an expert digital marketer that founded and built multi-million dollar companies like CrazyEgg and Kissmetrics. He is recognized as a top influencer on the web by The Wall Street Journal, and Forbes named him one of the top 10 online marketers.
It was an absolute pleasure speaking to the man that helped shape digital marketing. Neil has inspired some of the best marketers, online entrepreneurs, and website owners of our generation.
This episode is ideal for digital marketers and people who are fans of Neil Patel and his work.
- What creators and small businesses should be focusing on.
- The future of digital marketing.
- Getting your content and brand to stand out.
4. Peek Inside Brand Deals And Legal Contracts For Influencers – EP23
Kameron Monet breaks down the legal side of influencer marketing. She has valuable tips on drafting brand contracts that work within the law of your country.
Kameron Monet is an Attorney who is passionate about YouTube and content creation. She uses her knowledge of the law to create informative videos on YouTube.
Kameron also has a second channel that is a bit more laid back with daily vlogs. She truly is an inspiring individual, who has stayed true to her passion while building a career in law.
This episode is ideal for influencers that want to learn more about the legal side of marketing, and what to watch out for when creating contracts with brands.
- Influencer contracts. Crucial elements that must be included in contracts with brands.
- How influencers should negotiate with brands.
- Creating content that brands want to work with.
- TikTok copyrighted music.
Want to learn more about influencer marketing?
5. Laying the Foundation for Building a Successful Brand – EP24
Jack and Arnt discuss the significance of a logo and what truly makes a brand.
Arnt Eriksen is a creative strategist that develops and simplifies brand messaging and marketing for massive firms like PayPal. In his spare time, Arnt also enjoys Photography, Podcasting, and Public Speaking.
If being a multi-talented, creative person wasn’t enough, Arnt also successfully released his book, Brand You Economics. An excellent read for businesses looking to create an everlasting brand.
This episode is ideal for marketers looking for more insight into brand building and creative marketing.
- Breaking down the definitions of a brand, product, and logo.
- That time Arnt met Gary Vee.
- What it is like having a multifaceted career (photographer, marketer, speaker, and author).
6. The Pros and Cons of Starting a Digital and Physical Product Store in the Fitness Space W/ Karina – EP29
Karina explains how to develop digital and physical products for your online store.
Karina Rabin is a Fitness Influencer that started streaming her workouts online as motivation to get fit. People took notice of her workouts and started to join in. As a result, it led to her growing a considerable audience on Instagram and TikTok.
Karina used this opportunity to develop digital and physical products for her audience. This allowed her to turn her passion into a business. Karina continues to gain more popularity online and has been featured on ABC, Bravo, and Buzzfeed.
- Developing products for your store.
- Building a niche audience online.
- Turning pain into passion and then making a career out of it.
7. How Ally Gong Started An Online Business & Self-Published Books As A Recent College Graduate – EP22
Ally shares some vital entrepreneurial tips and her wins, losses, and mistakes from the many business ventures that she is involved in.
Ally Gong is an entrepreneur, author, and YouTuber who successfully published 2 books. She is the co-founder of Babeboxers, a popular online store.
Ally has worked her way into multiple ventures at a young age. She isn’t afraid of taking risks and always considers her failed projects as great learning opportunities.
- Promoting a business on TikTok
- The biggest fears that artists face.
- The lessons learned from her failed ventures.
And there you have it! Our best Blitz Growth Podcast episodes for 2021.
2021 was an excellent year for Blitz Growth because of all the amazing people featured on the podcast. We would love to thank every guest that took the time to come on and chat with us.
What do you think about or list? Lets us know which episode is your favorite. If you would like us to include more episodes, then please let us know in the comments below.
Jack Paxton is the co-founder of VYPER, a marketing tool that helps brands build email lists, social followings, and revenue using viral giveaways, referral, and reward programs. After millions of dollars spent testing different marketing strategies at his marketing agency. He then also co-founded Hyax a fast, conversion & design-focused course and funnel builder for creators.